Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Gelo Arucan!

It was my friend's birthday yesterday. I was supposed to do this entry as early as planned, but I was too busy fixing and arranging my school schedule, and I really wanted to greet him with this kind of post.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GELO ARUCAN!

Photo from Gelo's Facebook Account

Photo by : Rei Gill Medestomas

It's been a year since the last time I've seen him, and that was at the Blogger's United 2 event. He's preoccupied with loads of work now since he's a recent graduate from Benilde and is now a stylist in one of ABS-CBN's program. One thing great about him is that he is so humble and approachable behind the busy schedule, and he's really a great friend. Thanks Gelo! Seize the day.

Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse Fanatico!


Follow Gelo's Confessions as a Divi Diva


And catch him on MEGA FASHION CREW Season 2 on ETC. 
He's one of the contestant in the show.




Now Playing : It's My Life - Bon Jovi 
 : Migs Lorenzana




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People Coming