Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cosplay God: Liui Aquino

This is a good entry about someone's hobby. I don't find it fascinating to see emulations of anime characters or whatsoever, but I've been into emulating Korean stars way back, year 2011. I don't really want to land on such phase of leisure because I really hate K-pop, but there were people who complimented me and they embraced my somewhat "racket" because I had no choice. I've become advantageous since I looked unusual from the native Pinoy look. I was even paid for doing so. I just really had to go back with my Filipino print when I returned to school. I had to cut my hair back to shorter one and dyed it black again.


I first saw Liui's great settlement on cosplay world when he brought Black Leg Sanji of One Piece into life. He was the greatest cosplayer I've ever known that day. Now, he's bringing Hiccup of How To Train Your Dragon 2 into alter-realistic than an animated sighting could have had. Liui may have just won the best cosplay award for playing Hiccup and now recognizable all over the world, most especially here in Asian continent.




I think Liui's the kind of guy that can go androgynous. He can play both anime guys and girls. His face is versatile and it's flexible tho to trick different kinds of feature. Truly great, truly the cosplay god.




He even became Jack Frost of Rise Of The Guardians. This made me realized that he can really reinvent himself. ART-riffic!!





And once vented out as Black Leg Sanji of One Piece, the "chicboy" chef. 



I've never seen such cosplayer who can actually work with all the frames of each characters like Liui does. Effortless, his face can be any of your ideal anime. He can play as the counterpart of cosplay goddess, Alodia Gosiengfiao, being the only guy who can be considered as cosplay god through his works. I think he's becoming vital now on their own world of cosplaying.




Now Playing : Yuuzorano Kamihikouki - Mori Naoya




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People Coming