Monday, September 16, 2013

Man of Innocence: Jeremy Rohmer





Did I hear him say "I'm actually a virgin." during his interview? If ever, that makes him innocent at all.

This newest cycle of ANTM is still upstaging for me. When cycle 18 was rolled over the camera, it never became as glamour as the past cycles, and 17 was actually the last haul of the competition, and with that, thanking the contestants should be given, because these contestants are the residue of the show that pulls the viewers. Cycle 20 composes of goodlooking competitors, whether guys and girls.




Talking about Jeremy Rohmer, he's really my rooster, the youngest of all the guys. I will root for him. If you see Jeremy, that's him, I mean everything you'd see in and on him is all his worthy. He's the ideal winner of this season, there could be no other male contestant but this dude. I know that Cory is very flexible and versatile, he can really reinvent himself 'cause he's a gay, and that makes him as the toughest competitor, but still, Jeremy is a total package that can really represent the "Guy" in the competition.











I'm expecting a lot from him as he takes his photo shoots on wheel. But I can't seem to identify why he struggle at times. I'd like to think that Jourdan is also responsible for his lacks.
But, whatever it was, Jeremy is still on the go and should be appreciated!












His elimination was unexpected. That was the most disappointing point in the competition and I thought of that as the most stupid decision. Sending Jeremy home made me upset. He can do a lot better. And now, I'm hoping that he can make it to the comeback portion as he also participates with the photo shoos that will enable him to go back to the competition.

I must admit that his photo is really lack of something, very normal and plain. His shoot for the nail art print was really hard, I don't even know how to release that "booch" thing, and to blame Jourdan for adding the stress he's been feeling during the shoot.





 And man! He really cried!





Now Playing : New Perspective - Panic! At the Disco
: Boooooored
: Migs Lorenzana

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People Coming