Thursday, December 6, 2012

BulSU's Oblation Run 2012 (108th Foundation Week)

We started our University Week last December 3, 2012, and Bulacan State University is on its 108th anniversary. Tomorrow is the closing ceremony of the founding celebration. 
The huge crowd of random people, students, including parents and Korean students of BulSU (December 5) surprised me. I am actually expecting the place to be dense and jampack, but never imagined such stampede.
The Oblation Run is very much popular with its aggressive and explicit style of protesting or sort of  gratitude to their brotherhood which is done by fratmen. And these fratmen, who ran, were under the (particular fraternity name, I wouldn't mention it) Fraternity.

I actually want to try how to run naked, unfortunately, they only give chances to those students who are frat members. LOL!


















Sorry for the Photos, they were just screenshots from the video.

I did not mind watching the actual show or scene, or whatever. I just stayed inside the restaurant of our building with 4 friends who weren't interested as well. We can forthrightly say that, WE DON'T REALLY CARE!  I don't really want to attend or be there yesterday because I don't want to see girls showing their drive-downed rush over themselves towards these naked guys, and it will surely turn me off, but  I had to due to the 7-9 am makeup class. So, the only solution is to stay in this covered place and divert my thoughts about the event. But you can obviously say that 98% of people were really excited and had keep an eye for the once-in-a-year event, and we were belong to the remaining 2% that cares nothing at all. 


The video belongs to my classmate.




THEM : Migs! Di ka ba manunuod ng Oblation Run?

ME: Hindi Eh may ibon din naman ako. Wala naman akong mapapala diyan. Baka nga mas malaki pa ibon ko eh hahaha!




Now Playing : Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
            : Migs Lorenzana




3 comments:

  1. Migs, why you're so affected abt that OBLATION RUN thingy huh? Hahaha. Dapat nakirun run ka rin! Watch talaga ako! Joke lang:D Mygoliwow! Dami ko tawa sa pics. Thanks for this! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it'd better discuss the irate feeling of seeing these girls na kilig na kilig, baka mamaya magulat pa ko at isa pala si crush ko sa mga nakikisiksik mauna lang sa line. haha saka inggit ako, di kasi nila ko pinatakbo. Gusto ko ding maki pagaspas LOL. Thanks for enjoying the naked pics XD

      Delete
  2. The pictures made my day. Lol. I've never seen them this naked. :D My eyes were like "woah" O.O
    Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People Coming