Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's Inside My Sling Bag?

  I am fond of using backpack because I've found it too masculine and very convenient since it is spacious and you can put your extra stuff inside, for it has a lot of secret pockets. But for some reason, having a backpack behind your back is quite uncomfortable too. Aside from it is quite big, it also emits heat because your back is fully covered and it'll make you sweat more.

If lazy days come, I used to carry my small sling bag. Generally, I don't put school stuff in my sling bag, I just bring it for my vanity. These are the things that I would not and I should not forget whenever I'll go out of the house.




1. Headset
2. Nokia C3 (w/ Mica as the Wallpaper)
3. Beanie from Human
4. Sculpture Perfume


 5. University Of Sto. Tomas (UST) Lanyard with Home keys and Motor Key
6. Eyeglasses
7. Bulacan State University (BSU) Lanyard with my School I.D
8. Permanent Marker
9. Ballpen


9. Powder (Johnson)
10. Facial Day Cream (Gluta C)
11. Lotion (Myra-E)
12. Clay Doh (Bench/ FIX Professional)



Now Playing: All I Wanted - Michelle Branch
: Migs Lorenzana






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People Coming