Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 14 Gone Lonely

Hi there! I know it's late to do this entry, but I want to slice my interest and give the highlights of my Feb 13 and 14.
IT WASN'T GOOD AND IT SUCKS!

I'm not expecting for any dates that time, coz I've been living my life as a single guy. Well, dating someone isn't my thing, to fill up the space and vacancy of Feb 14 isn't really important. If I would have an ideal date and if I'd date the girl I've been wanting for 10 years, then probably, it is the most enchanting date ever.

So I asked her on twitter. I know it's informal, and why not invite her in person to feel the sincerity and gentleness of the guy, but I had no choice, I don't have balls to do that coz she's always surrounded by BOYS! BOYS WITH "ARTISTAHIN FACE!"


Tweets are read upward.


Crap! I know I'm a dope with my answer. Saying "it's okay" doesn't mean it always has to be fine, but sometimes, it's our very latent answer or naive phrase to say "I'm broken, I'm gonna die!".

Lesson learned : Next time, try it in person. It might work. Don't choose a popular and beautiful girl on a date if you are unpopular and not a head turner. K Fine!


It was February 14, 2013, Thursday, and the temperature was slowly dropping, including the vicinity. I'm being metaphoric and bitter tho. I've found it hard sending and receiving text messages during the "affection-date", obviously, because couples are sending unlimited I love you's to their love ones. Pwe!
Behind the fact that it's cold because I'm single, and it's literally cold in temperature, you can feel the heat of the peripheral, made possible by lovely couples, trying to set their different gimmicks on how to surprise their girlfriends. I know it's sweet, but I hate to see it. Can you feel my bitterness?


This couple was the best example. As I was sitting on the plant box, I heard rampant screaming. Out from nowhere, there was a guy holding a dozen of red balloons with a pleated note and his 3 friends were on support. The girl got surprised by her boyfriend for preparing something so cultural for her. It's sweet, but I hate the girl's reaction, she just kept on smiling because it seemed that she was quite shy for being too public. We shouted kiss but they did not. I thought he'll let the balloons fly. He also gave chocolates and flowers. "Wasted" I said.


Click-y Gimmick
    Surprising your girlfriend is a call. It can give her the feeling that she's so special and lucky. Why not try to do these gimmicks? I assumed, it is considered. Set the most romantic idea for her.

1. Candlelight dinner. It's common yet, still effective and heart warming.

2. If you're in a long term relationship, create a "love photo collage" of your first date up to the current. Have it in a chronological order, showing different features of a picture and write something to show the vocalization of your relationship that has grown over the years. Try to add a personalize poem or quote.

3. Place yourself inside a big box while your friends are the ones who'll offer you to her. Now, what's the purpose and what's the catch? You're giving yourself to her as a gift. "I'm the gift voucher that entitles you to an entire day's pleasure at the hands of (name)". After you say this, treat her like a princess and be her butler and a right hand maid. Pamper her, do everything to satisfy her day. The word here is "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND."

4. If you have a car, set the balloons inside the compartment. Here's the set up. As you are about to leave the house with her, pretend like you cannot start the car and you'll be needing a hand to get a utilized tool to fix the problem. She'll probably get out of the car and will open the compartment as you pointed out. If she opened it, the balloons will appear with notes and some gifts. Girls will love this.





Now Playing : California King Bed - Rihanna
                     : Ordinary day, forever
                     : Migs Lorenzana 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People Coming