Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Man Behind Bubbles: Sebastian Castro

Bubble (Official)


Honestly, I haven't got the chance to watch this video even though I'm posting this now haha. I don't know, maybe I'm not that really interested for I'm not really fond of watching any youtube videos, unless if it's really astounding. I'm doing this post since he's getting popular and as people love browsing sites where this guy is the main topic, I presume.

Sebastian Castro. I first saw Seb in Cosmopolitan PH issue. I can't recall if he was a "hunk of the month" guy, but one thing is for sure, he was featured in 69 cosmo bachelors as one of the bachelors, and as an endorser of Sexy Solutions with all his tarp promotions being scattered everywhere.

As I was scrolling my FB page, I saw this vid of him that surprised everyone. His confirmation and confession. Sebastian is gay as he expounded.







Now Playing :  Good Times - Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People Coming